At Royal Brass Incorporated, we are pleased to have a wide variety of Parker brand hose and fittings in San Jose, CA available for your purchase. Here are just a few examples of some of the parts we are able to offer:
- GlobalCore Hose: Parker GlobalCore is a unique type of system of hoses that meet all of the most common working pressures you’ll find across a wide range of industries. GlobalCore hoses are able to withstand even some of the toughest environmental conditions and stressors, giving you the highest standards of both value and performance while also reducing the amount of parts you have to keep in your inventory because of their outstanding versatility and flexibility.
- Constant working pressure hose: The constant working pressure hose available from Parker features a unique type of design and construction that maintains a consistent pressure rating, no matter what the size of the hose is. This means you’ll be able to benefit from consistency and reliability with every use. If ease of use is what you value most, then the constant working pressure hose is ideal for your purposes.
- Hybrid hydraulic hose: The Parker Parflex hybrid hoses typically come with a copolyester tube, one- or two-wire reinforcement and a synthetic rubber cover. These hoses provide both excellent flexibility and outstanding versatility in the form of a wide range of fluid compatibility in medium-pressure hydraulic equipment and applications. These hoses are designed to be lightweight and compact, making them easy to transport wherever you need them and very easy to work with as well.
- Phosphate ester hose: Parker’s phosphate ester hoses provide the largest selection of low-, medium- and high-pressure hoses that have been designed specifically to resist aggressive airline hydraulic fluids.
- Suction and return line hose: Parker has several different versions of suction line hoses available for purchase, which meet a wide range of requirements for suction and return applications. They are compatible with a number of different field attachable fittings and a high-visibility layline.
- Transportation hose: Transportation hoses from Parker are designed for transportation applications that are more likely to get a lot of abuse. They are available in the various pressure ratings, sizes and special designs you need for your vehicles and equipment.
- Refrigerant hose: Refrigerant hoses from Parker are designed specifically for the requirements of bus and transit applications. There are several options that, among them, deliver a wide range of sizes and all offer outstanding effusion rates, as well as a long service lifespan and resistance to moisture ingression.
- Low temperature hose: Parker’s low temperature hoses are designed to perform well even in brutally cold conditions. Some of them are rated to temperatures as low as -70 Fahrenheit.
These are just a few examples of some of the parts we offer from Parker’s collection. To learn more about the Parker hose and fittings in San Jose, CA that we have in our inventory, we encourage you to contact Royal Brass Incorporated today and we will be happy to provide you with more information.