Regardless of the type of business or industrial operation you run, there’s a strong likelihood that you’re reliant on hoses. Most companies, in fact, are dependent on a number of different types of hoses! Hoses are flexible tubes made of various materials that are used to carry and convey different types of media. Commonly used types of hoses include water hoses, food-grade hoses, air hoses, medical hoses and so much more.
You can count on your local hose company in San Jose, CA to provide you with the hoses that you need to succeed. While the nature of your operation will naturally dictate the type of hose that you need to invest in, you should always remember that you can trust your local hose store to work with you to identify a hosing solution that meets your specific needs.
There are a number of hoses commonly used in industrial applications, including the following types:
- Chemical transfer hoses: Used to move industrial chemicals from one place to another, chemical transfer hoses are specially designed to be safe and contained. Because transporting chemicals requires considerable care and caution, it’s important to use a hose that you can rely on.
- Food and beverage hoses: Food-safe hoses are designed to safely convey edible products from place to place. These hoses are made from special materials that don’t transfer chemical remnants, odors or flavors to the product that they’re carrying. Additionally, food-safe hosing is easy to clean.
- Petroleum transfer hoses: Used to transfer gasoline, diesel and other types of caustic fuel, petroleum transfer hoses are a staple of any gas station or heavy industrial site. Whether you operate a fuel center or a distribution warehouse, petroleum transfer hoses are essential.
- Steam transfer hoses: Commonly used for dry cleaning, carpet cleaning and more, steam transfer hoses are capable of moving superheated water, steam and chemicals. These hoses are also frequently used for pressure washing. They’re usually made with steel-reinforced rubber, which promotes maximum strength.
- Abrasive material hoses: Designed to carry abrasive materials like gravel, sand and slurry, abrasive material hoses have to be extra strong so that they’re capable of withstanding tremendous amounts of wear and tear. You can count on abrasive material hoses to get your product from place to place without causing any damage.
Since 1952, Royal Brass Incorporated has been a premier hose company in San Jose, CA. We’re proud to sell a full range of hoses and hose accessories. Regardless of the type of hosing that you need for your company or industrial operation, you can count on us to help you find tubing that will allow you to operate efficiently and effectively.
If you’re looking for a specific type of hose, or if you don’t know which type of hose suits your company best, reach out to one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives today. We’ll help you identify and purchase the best hosing solution for your needs. All of us at Royal Brass Incorporated look forward to assisting you soon!
Categorised in: Uncategorized